PUSH-PULL MMDS MultiSegment RECEIVING HEADEND
"Push-Pull" Receiver is headend MMDS Multisegment equipment for construction of two-way data networks.
"Push-Pull" Receiver is a part of headend base station and fully compatible with any DOCSIS 1.x, DOCSIS 2.x, DOCSIS+ cable modem types.
Receiving equipment "Push-Pull" exists in a wide variety of different prototypes with one or several receive channels providing efficient use of network resources with separating of end-users by reception sectors if necessary.
"Push-Pull" is build with new technology MultiSegment combining receiving antenna in the form of active array, low-noise amplifier and downconverter in one hermetic enclosure.
- Extended carrying capacity and service area
- Fully compatible with any DOCSIS 1.x, DOCSIS 2.x, DOCSIS+ headend modem types
- Low noise factor
- Broad dynamic range
- Hight reliability because of modular design
- Effective receiving antenna in the form of active array
- It's able for installing on extended overall height